Since the first time we started carrying Sarongs in the RoseSprings Gift and Herbal Store I’ve felt graced by their unique beauty. A sarong is not just a sarong, but rather a beautiful piece of fabric with versatile uses. Here are just a few ways to use one.
- Of Course you can use it for a body cover up; over your swim suit or drape under the arm and tie at the neck for a cute cover up blouse.
- Sew a casing at one edge of the fabric and gather on a bamboo stick. You’ve got a fanciful wall hanging that’s inexpensive yet classy.
- Use one for a prayer shawl during your meditation time or if you are creating a sacred space, many of the prints are perfect for an alter cloth.
- When you’re looking for a tablecloth that says yes, joy or I’m feeling happy consider using one as it will make accent your table setting and lift your spirits.
- Do you want to spiffy up those old chairs? Drape one over the front of the chair back and tie in the back. It’s inviting and says, “Thanks for coming.”
Buy 2 and get 1 free. Offer good until May 31.